- Make it: In a small bowl, mix together soy sauce, sugar, and cornstarch. Pour remaining cornstarch on to eggplant and mix with hand ensuring pieces are coated.
- In a large skillet, add oil and heat over medium high heat. Add eggplant and cook for 8 to 10 minutes. Add garlic and ginger. Cook for about 2 minutes. Add sauce and stir, ensuring eggplant is coated and the sauce thickens. Season with salt and pepper. Set aside
- In a small pot, place eggs gently into pot. Bring to boil over high heat. Once water comes to boil, turn heat off and let eggs sit in hot water for six minutes. Remove and set aside to slightly cool.
- arrange Pho, add shredded carrots, shredded cabbage, ramen noodles, and eggplant. Gently pour vegetable broth into bowl. Add scallions, and sesame seeds.
What you waiting PHO Ramen bowl
This vegetarian meal is sure to make you feel all warm and fuzzy inside. Schezan eggplant, freshly grated carrots, scallions and a perfectly cooked soft boiled egg in a delicious broth will have you asking PHO MORE!
- 1/2 pound ramen noodles
- 4 cups vegetable broth
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup scallions
- 1/2 cup shredded carrots
- 1/2 cup purple cabbage
- 1 chinese eggplant, cubed
- 2 teaspoons garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons ginger, minced
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch, divided
- 2 teaspoons of sugar
Receive Exclusive Recipes, Tips and Offers!