- In a large skillet over medium high heat, add oil then garlic and ginger. Cook for 1 minute.
- Add shrimp, and let cook for 1 minute.
- Add bok choy and mix together with shrimp. Cook for an additional 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add hoison sauce. Mix well.
- Top with sesame seeds. Serve immediately
Oh Boy! Shrimp with Bok Choy!!
Tight for time? Need a quick and delicious weeknight meal that requires minimal effort? Then, you’ve got to try my shrimp and bok choy stir fry. Made in under 20 minutes, its a great option for dinner any night of the week.
- 1 pound of large shrimp, peeled and de-veined
- 1/2 pound bok choy
- 2 teaspoons garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons ginger, minced
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon black sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon hoison sauce
Receive Exclusive Recipes, Tips and Offers!