- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Season fillets with salt and pepper.
- In a small bowl, mix together breadcrumbs, parmesan cheese, basil and melted butter.
- Place each fillet into baking pan.
- Top each fillet with about 1 tablespoon of breadcrumbs mixture.
- Top with lemon slice.
- Cook in oven for 15 minutes.
Herb Crusted Cod
Delicate wild caught cod topped with a super easy and extra yummy herb crumb topping cooked in under 30 minutes! A perfect weeknight meal for the family who doesn’t have much time.
- 1 pound cod fillet
- ½ cup breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 lemon , zested and juiced
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- ¼ cup parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons basil, minced
Receive Exclusive Recipes, Tips and Offers!